Standup paddle boarding is now the new hobby for sports-adventure freaks. Kayaking and canoeing are fantastic but this activity is perfect for those who want to enjoy the scenery even while surfing. No wonder SUP is set to take the US outdoor sports arena by storm. Giving up the sport brings many incentives. Come watch and join us at Kayak rentals Bonney lake for here.
- An easy way to burn calories: This is a perfect way to burn calories. While the results vary according to the terrain chosen, a person engaged in recreational paddling will burn up to 225 calories on average. Women should expect to consume between 500-700 calories in an hour and men can anticipate 700-1000 calories per hour from anywhere. Fortifying the arms, thighs, and muscles in the back of the shoulder is defined. You can really practice yoga on a paddleboard too. Simple yoga poses may be achieved with a little practice on the paddleboard.
- Makes you concentrate: The best thing about SUP is that it requires concentration and focus. You’ve got to block everything when paddling boarding to maintain that harmony and pace.
- A great way to experience the environment that surrounds you: Unlike other water sports, you don’t need waves and you can swim on flat water. In addition to the seas, people frequently ride rivers, streams, bays and mangrove forests to appreciate the flora and fauna surrounding you. Paddle boarding is actually a popular tourism activity at major tourist hotspots. Sea creatures and other marine life are easily navigable with a boat. Even a paddle board can be used to reach shallow waters.
- This is Great! Which better way to unwind and relax than with a paddle board.
- Easy to learn: Paddleboarding is easy to learn. All you have to do is insure you’ve got the basic equipment in order. Your boat, pump, appropriate clothing and some defense from sunlight. You might continue with the windsurfing surface, but it’s not going to work well. There are many websites which can help you get going. The exercise can be exhausting but not technically challenging. So everybody can do it, and see the rewards.